Posted on 4 February, 2018 | 1 min
9 Spokes is delighted to announce that we're partnering with QuickBooks! We’re a proud sponsor of this year’s QuickBooks London event, which is taking place on the 27th and 28th of February 2018.
QuickBooks Connect is a multi-day event that brings entrepreneurs, small businesses and accountants together to grow, learn & connect through workshops led by industry experts.
- How to Sell the Benefits of Moving to the Cloud: Workshop for Accountants
- Five Steps to Digitisation
- App Integration: Design Best Practices
- Making Tax Digital: What Happens Next?
- All About Apps: A Panel Discussion
- The Key Technology Trends to Impact Your Business in 2018
This year, the inspirational speakers include Jo Malone (MBE - Founder and Creative Director of Jo Loves), Broadcaster Gabby Logan, Holly Tucker (Founder of Holly and Co), and former International Footballer turned Businessman, Gary Neville.
As sponsors of the event, we will have an exhibition stand where you can talk to 9 Spokes team about how we can help your accounting business better serve multiple clients with our data dashboard. If you're a small business, we can show you how our dashboard can save you valuable time by helping you track your most important business metrics at a glance.
If you'd like to find out more about the event visit the QuickBooks Connect event website.