Posted on 8 June, 2017 | 2 min
When it comes to running your business, it’s time to spend less of your day sorting out expenses, and more time doing what you love! We are here to help you deal with that mountain of crumpled receipts and ensure that all your employees get reimbursed quickly!
For start-ups and small businesses especially, keeping a tight rein on cash flow is crucial for stability and growth, and smarter expense management is a key part of this. The good news is that cloud-based apps make managing various aspects of your business – like expenses – so much clearer.
This news is quickly spreading to UK SMEs, with cloud-adoption rates increasing by a whopping 83% since 2010. Apps are easy to use, always accessible and keep your information safe.
A 9 Spokes dashboard is a great way to integrate all your cloud-based apps. We make it easy for you to see all your key metrics in one place. We select only the best apps, with 42 brilliant apps (and counting) available through the 9 Spokes dashboard.
While we’re on the topic of expenses, we want to introduce you to Expensify. We’ve included the Expensify app on the 9 Spokes dashboard because we’re particularly impressed with it. This app is perfect for small and start-up businesses, making your whole expense reporting process easier, faster and more accurate.
What Expensify Can Do for you:
Better for Managers
- Real-time expense reporting in one click
- Centrally control and import expense data from all your company credit cards
- Manage receipts online and create reports in just minutes
- Expensify seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online, NetSuite, and many other accounting packages
- You can create Expensify Guaranteed eReceipts for most expenses
- Expensify can be set to your expense policies, making the entire process of approving and reimbursing expenses easier, as well as keeping an accurate ledger
- You have the assurance of Expensify’s PCI and SOC1 compliance which gives bank- level security
Better for employees
- Employees can easily submit expenses by email, or by snapping a photo of their receipts with Expensify’s SmartScan feature on the mobile appscan expenses using Expensify's smartphone apps - and get reimbursed entirely online
- Expensify automatically integrates with travel apps such as Uber and Trainline, so expenses can be allocated directly into the app
- Managers can approve employee expenses online for faster reconciliation next-day payment
- Accountants can reimburse employees electronically via direct deposit
- Expensify logs expenses in almost every currency in the world, so wherever employees are located, they can be sure their expenses are always captured accurately
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Expensify to offer you Expensify free for two months* when you sign up as a new user. To get your free trial, simply click here.
Our main criteria for recommending apps are ones which can save you time, money and help you become more productive. Excuse the pun, but Expensify certainly fits the bill.