This competition is now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered.
9 Spokes Connect and Win Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of these terms and conditions please note “The Draw” refers to
9 Spokes Connect and Win Free Prize Draw. “The Promoter” refers to 9 Spokes International Ltd.
The Draw entry conditions:
1. Open to existing 9 Spokes customers who connect any app to their 9 Spokes dashboard, between 19 December 2017 and midnight Wednesday
31 January 2018.
2. Open to new 9 Spokes customers who first join 9 Spokes free dashboard and then connect any app to it between 19 December 2017 and midnight Wednesday 31 January 2018.
3. Customers will automatically be entered into The Draw on completing any app connection in their 9 Spokes dashboard.
4. Each app connected to a customer’s dashboard is considered as an additional entry into The Draw. I.e. The more apps connected, the more chances you have to win.
5. Winners must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK.
6. Employees of 9 Spokes or any of their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion, are not eligible to win.
7. By entering The Draw, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Selecting and contacting the winner:
1. One winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
2. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
3. The winner will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date of The Draw.
4. Should The Promoter be unable to contact the winner within 7 working days or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
5. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
The prize package:
6. The prize package includes:
a) A 2 night stay for 2 people at The Lime Wood Hotel, Hampshire, United Kingdom. Accommodation is based on two adults sharing a suite at the crescent lodge cottage.
b) A one hour massage treatment for two adults at The Lime Wood Hotel, Hampshire, United Kingdom.
c) One afternoon tea for two adults at the Hartnett Holder & Co on site restaurant.
d) One set lunch for two adults at the Hartnett Holder & Co on site restaurant.
7. The prize does not include:
a) Travel between the winner’s home to the hotel. Or return travel from the hotel to the winner’s home.
Redeeming the prize:
8. The winner will receive a gift voucher for The Lime Wood Hotel, Hampshire, United Kingdom to cover the value of The Prize Package noted in point 6.
9. The winner must arrange the dates to redeem the prize package directly with The Lime Wood Hotel, Hampshire, United Kingdom https://book.limewoodhotel.co.uk/book/
10. The dates of redeeming the prize package are subject to the availability and standard Terms and Conditions of The Lime Wood Hotel, Hampshire, United Kingdom.
11. 9 Spokes accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering The Draw or accepting the prize.
12. The prize winner’s first and last name may be included in 9 Spokes marketing content to publically announce the prize winner.
13. If you are the winner, The Promoter may request you to participate in additional publicity or promotional activity both in paper and online.
14. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
15. Data relating to entrants will be retained by 9 Spokes International Ltd for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist 9 Spokes International Ltd to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
16. Details of the winner will be available four weeks after The Draw dates by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Level 24, The Shard, 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SG, United Kingdom.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
18. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.