1. Good faith – Advisors shall treat people with dignity, good faith and equality; without discrimination.
2. Value – Advisors should be straightforward, honest and upfront about their fees.
3. Transparency – Advisors detail the services to be included in the package and the cost of extra services outside of their normal monthly/annual fee. Customers should be able to obtain a breakdown of their invoice when requested.
4. Sovereignty - The customer must retain ultimate control over their data and systems. Ensure customer sovereignty over their own data and system access.
5. Competency - Advisors have the skills, capabilities and experience they claim to assist the customer.
6. Fairness - Members shall inform their clients and 9 Spokes of any interest which may be, or may be perceived as being, in conflict with the interests of their clients, or which may affect the quality of service or impartial judgement;
7. Timeliness – All customer services to be completed in a suitable timeframe.
8. Execution – Support Partners must be able to facilitate customer queries and support their business requirements.
9. 9 Spokes Advocates and Experts – Advisor promote the uptake of apps through selling the benefits of the Cloud to SME customers. Advisors must develop their knowledge, skills and expertise of the 9 Spokes eco system including completing certification via our online training portal and becoming familiar with the applications available in our marketplace to help their customer’s business. BSPs in the 9 Spokes ecosystem must promote the values of real time information and data quality and support the apps and channels that sit within the 9 Spokes platform.